SHADES OF BLUE
The 2017 spring/summer runway was varied, from natural bare looks to more eccentric looks. Genius makeup artist, Pat McGrath, designed the makeup of some of the most prestigious catwalks of the season. Eyes were the focus and blues were the favorite shades, from pastels to electrics. Victoria Beckham’s show was amazing and the makeup a success, introducing products from her second collaboration with Estee Lauder.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK
- Apply a good eye primer
- Line your upper lash line with a black or brown powder pencil to define the eye (a dark purple pencil does the job for green eyes), or black eyeshadow with a thin brush for more intensity.
- Add a strong layer of the dark blue shade with your finger or with a flat brush on the eyelids close to the lash lines and around them, then blend it towards the brow bone with a clean brush.
- Draw a soft line of the blue shade across the lower lash lines.
- To finish the look, apply a couple of layers of black mascara.
- Leave your eyebrows ‘au naturel’.
- A little highlight on your cheekbones and cupid’s bow is enough
- Match your blue eyes with a dewy bronzed skin and a glossy nude lip to close the look.