Fashion weeks have mesmerized us over the past month so we have taken our own stance defining our top Fall/Winter 18/19 fashion trends and must-haves. Be ready to discover the coolest trends for the cooler months!
Animal prints, oh yeah!
Have you heard the saying ‘Go wild or go home’? This trend is all about animal prints, from leopard to zebra, tiger or cow. You can give it a softer touch by choosing unexpected colour palettes such as red or pink. How do you like our choice of leopard print?
Tips to styling animal prints:
- Add animal prints to your everyday neutrals, as either one piece of your overall look or as an accessory.
- For the adventurous types, try clashing animal prints. Take a zebra top and a leopard skirt; but bear in mind to keep the same colour scheme to both pieces and you won’t get it wrong.
- Go all the way by wearing the same animal print from head to toe. Why not?
Give me that cape!
Have you seen anything more chic than a cape to keep you warm in the winter months? We are so glad to have seen this elegant garment on the catwalk of all major fashion capitals. Let’s embrace this divine and elegant trend that works perfectly whether with jeans, trousers or a skirt.
The comfort of knitwear
There is nothing cozier than knit in the winter months, wouldn’t you agree? But when comfort goes hand in hand with a fashion trend, then it is going straight up to the top of our wardrobe picks for the cooler months. Knitwear is coming in all shapes and forms, from maxi pullovers to wool coats and from the finest knits to hand-made ones. Just pick one and you can’t get it wrong with this trend.
Checks are here to stay!
Check prints have been a trend since 2017 and its strength hasn’t faded; not one bit! We are going to continue seeing this fabulous print for all of the winter months. They come in all shapes and forms, from coats to trousers, skirts, blouses, even shoes! We are certainly falling head over heels for this all times favourite trend.
Tips to styling check prints:
- Invest in a matching check jacket and trousers or skirt – you won’t regret it!
- A check jacket can easily be combined with denim or leather trousers.
- Combine your checks with some of the season’s trends such as wide leg trousers, statement sleeves or a pop of colour. Let’s get creative!
Wardrobe: Maje|IG @majeofficiel
Photographer: Arsan Hassan|IG @arsan_photography
Stylists: Carla Otero & Marie Auffret|IG: @thestylistes
Location: Marina Mall, Dubai