If you’re looking to make a lifestyle change, here are 7 things I’ve learned in the past 12 months that have helped me and my client to make the change and stick to it.
1. You don’t need the “perfect body” to be happy. Being healthy is how exercise makes you happy.
2. Regular exercise pays off everywhere else in your life. With every passing week of exercise, you’ll experience more motivation, more confidence, more energy, and a greater ability – and desire – to push the envelope on your personal growth.
3. Sleep is more important than you probably think it is the only way to make it work for the long term is to make sure you are getting enough sleep.
4. HIIT can actually be enjoyable
Our bodies are made to move, it just takes a little getting used to!
5. Take a break from exercise when you need it
Breaks from exercise are still part of your healthy lifestyle change. In fact, breaks actually help you get fitter.
6. A balanced diet is what works for you
You can literally drive yourself crazy trying to keep up with all the latest diet trends, or you can craft your own sustainable diet.
7. You can achieve way more than you think
Exercise fills you with motivation and inspiration because it helps you realize that you’re brimming with untapped potential!
Change will only happen if you’re consistent. And you can only be consistent if your routine is sustainable for the long-term!
Have you made a lifestyle change or are trying to make one? What are your struggles or successes?
Reach to me and share your experience.